When everything just blows!!

Forgive me for the misleading title.
(Now you read the title again and go "aah! Haha!"! or atleast the pervs I know will do)
As I sit here in front of my almighty guru; My computer.
Think of the start.
It either begins with Once upon a time or As I *verb* *place*; doesn't it.
For the sceptics, I'm sorry that I'm a stubborn ass but I really like it when I think I'm right at figuring people out (which reads as a request for you to not ruin my happy moment)
Most notes have that sense of direction, that goal to describe or depict something coherently or randomly connecting points to finally lead to the big picture.

This one doesn't.
This one is aimed at nothing at all.
You reading it might make it sound like its an achievement I'd wished for but after that incoherent first paragraph any person who didn't sound interested would have clicked on the HOME link by now;
thus conclusively proving that you are either quite interested or quite bored and can manage to waste some time on this ramble of mine.

Forgive me for plagiarising but as the cliched line goes on "If I had a nickel for every time I thought of that chick in college who just gave a smile that day to make me realise that I have a chance at getting smart and pretty kids when in five years time after I've settled down with her in our large duplex apartment with a swimming pool, I think I'd be dead by now" :P

If the human mind were to be devoid of any complexities, I think any rational being would come to a conclusion that we should have been smurfs or gummi bears by now.

My mind hates stagnancy. Engineering offers me as much venues for creativity as the researcher at CERN but unfortunately that unknown researcher is an ape.
How to get on with these opportunities is a question that has plagued the human mind since the dawn of time but the many who've gotten through attribute it to various factors; perseverance, luck, passion and more adjectives.

I wish to seek my adjective. I'm raring to go. Or am I stalling? Simulating the results before the match has even started?
Has this ever not happened to you?
You think you'd wanna do something and by the end of it you attribute not doing it to various factors.

Erratic sense of observance tells you that you are wrong at seeing what people have to show, you are basically a retard.
So the person who's watching the face of a stripper with how much ever self restraint he can muster is a retard.
I hate people with imprints of fanaticism for anything.
Makes me insecure. Makes me think I should be aiming for better concentration.

"You're so predictable!"
I totally hate that sentence! Not because I wish to be unique and hope that someday people will take my preachings on their I-Pods and gather in groups of 10's or 100's to regulate their living to my twisted guidance.

People who are smart are predictable in their actions cuz they care for people who are dumb and can only sense change in the various outfits of present day actors/actresses.
People have to behave predictably. Its fashionable and easy. Imagine a movie where you just had to play a part of what is normal.
Sure they all give a shit to the critically acclaimed acting but basically who'd give a shit about the complexities of acting.
Being normal is cool. Its in sync with society. Its easier to fit into the group with dumbnuts than create smartcracks.

Predictable is easy. It puts you at ease with your inner self cuz it saves you from thinking that the world will persecute you.
Its like opting for a Cola on a hot summer day. after all who'd want tea? :P
Given that, not many know that tea is the best rehydrating drink.[Somewhere I read!]

Ever had those days when people seem to talk 3 dB higher than their usual and all your mind can say is "Jeez! Hope I don't explode and kill you Gautam!"
I'm having one of those days. When you think you're doing right in two avenues and each avenue is edgy whether equal attention is being given. (now you determine that I'm talking about persons and you think you got the better of the mind and are going to comment. Stop. I chose avenues for 2 reasons. My mind asked me to and I like the word.)

Hmmm.. Objectivity builds enthusiasm. Enthusiasm generates Endorphins. Endorphins turn your happy mode on. You jump around, scratch your head.
Enthusiasm dies. You stop jumping around. Your butt hurts and you scratch your ass.

Such is life. Objectifying might just be the greatest mistake there is.
Or maybe its me.

I seek to wander.
I seek to ponder.
I seek the spotlight.
I seek anonymity.
I seek so many things.
but what I wish to seek?
I wish to seek serenity.


Serenity is a totally awesome song by Godsmack btw! :P

Comments

Popular Posts