To be set free...

Leaving myself behind in these gruesome times;
I crave to visit the abode of nothingness,
to learn to withstand the ignorance,
to live life diminished by importance.

Let me float in the skies,
searching for a fairy amidst the whites;
Intently, all ears I wait for the call,
Death, the gritty mumbling clown.

What force are you, I ask;
Powerful to ravage life,
Powerless to undo the action,
A conundrum, you are, I fathom to be.

A Christmas present,A New Year greeting,
Fear to welcome you, dizzying grief.
Difference in thoughts,emotions;
Makes your presence foreboding?

I know not much of your wit,
your life, your likes and dreams.
But I know one thing for sure,
You are forever sly in approach.

I call out to you, today;
Let go of the secrecy,
Embrace and take me away;
To the nothingness above.

The wish has been heard,
For I see the fairies coming down,
tears roll down, blurred vision entails;
What I seek is near, a decisive demise!

The heavens open up high above,
Blinding light curtailed to my view;
I let go of myself, divine soul transformed.
Now I see, what it means to be set free!



P.S Do not think I'm being suicidal :P

Comments

Popular Posts