My Mommy dearest :)

Knowing you, you'd just deny everything that you've done for me.
But for today. Don't :)

When you held my hand
the first time that I walked
I don't remember that day
but know you do, you rarely forget.

Decree my lies as truth
to let me feel true and good,
Letting me do as I will,
Giving up comforts for my luxury.

Cutting back on expenses,
to get me my videogames;
Saving every penny for better,
Value of money, I learnt.

Grown up now, I am;
Understand me, my will to be this way
For now too it all counts,
Your approval, your smile.

You think time is rushing past,
stuck to the ideals of 20th century,
Adorable you are on the inside
Tough and gritty you act outside!

Nothing has ever let me stay mad,
at you for more than a week;
for I know that without you,
I'd be that cowardly lion of Oz

I'm not writing this cause
you asked me to;
I write this to tell you and
to make myself clear to you

that

"Nothing greater to me,
Than you smiling with joy;
Wiping those tears you wept
with my little gifts of happiness."

"Sorry mom, if I've been rough,
and hurt you with my words.
I swear I'll make it all better,
One day, I'll make it worth for us!" :)

Comments

Vidya said…
A mother's love can never be duplicated... :)
Unknown said…
And you have made it worth my bro :)
truely mesmerizing :)

Popular Posts