Dreams

Often I'd dream a dream, 
the same dream every time. 

Soon they said, it wasn't normal, 
Hallucination is what they'd termed. 

They told me to lie awake, 
not to sleep, for my safety. 

I slept anyhow, knowingly 
for that time was sweet. 


The dream I'd dreamt, 
did come again. 

This time not too slow, 
this time neither too fast. 

A dream can change your life, 
I'd heard a long time back. 

This dream was no such, 
it was infinite, it was forever. 

The power to freedom 
was my dream. 
Yet, t'was a disease; they termed. 

I know not of the mysteries of the mind. 
I know only of the follies of mankind. 

They asked me to awaken. 
They shook me wide awake. 

But I had other plans, 
I kicked them and went to bed :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
amazing blogs....keep scribbling \m/ :-)

Popular Posts