To the nothingness of certainty.

I know it and you know it as well I do.
"Change is constant."

It has been said and done a million times more than any other process, but frankly I do not buy it.
Why?
When everything around you that is serene, is replaced by a monstrosity of sorts; do you really think you'd want to stick to your end of the deal which I might say is nothing but hope for the revival of the past? Would you cling on to that desperation; that one shining supernova of a memory which is slowly fading away, far from our reach and wish that the star going down wasn't your life?


I've always been the optimistic future boy since day one on this planet.
Before when things ever went bad, I used to say "Chuck it man. Shit happens."
I used to have this arrogance, that time would come and I'd set everything right with everyone for everyone.
If not for that, I'd atleast do everything to keep myself happy; I'd think.
Immerse yourself in something so deep that your mind fixates on nothing but the perception of depth.
Single minded. Focussed. Raring to go.

Now?
Frankly? I don't care.
Everyone has a brain which they can choose either to blow up to bits using an embedded chip and an EMP or else make the world a better place.
I don't care about whether I throw plastic in a trashcan or on the streets because right now, the plastic hazards that my children or the progeny of this world will face is the least of my worries.
I have seen seasons change. I've seen me change. I've seen people change.
I've listed those changes in the decreasing order of affection to each change by the way.

What am I trying to tell here?
I have stopped functioning for the betterment of my or anyone else's lives.
Why?
I am not clutching at that supernova. Nor am I hoping for a new big bang [No pun intended].
It's serene now.
When all the words racing in your mind have come before your eyes and you feel the thoughts thinning in your mind.

Panic.
Rudimentary emotion.
Disguise.
Social Satisfaction.
Betrayal.
Ego trip.
Senile.
The world.

For so many have come and done so much good for mankind, I sincerely hope I can add in some negativity.
Because in reality, when you shit on by a pigeon you don't thank god that cows don't fly.
You simply yell.
You scream bloody murder.
It's true.

We are stuck in this choice. Past or Future.
Go back or head out front.
Neutrality is a positive trait with negative intentions or vice versa.
I don't want to pick a side anymore.
Because unlike the Midas's touch; the only outcome you derive is purely baseless of what situation you are in.

I was a supernova once.
Wish they had a giant dwarf.
Neutrality gained.

To the nothingness of certainty;
shall I raise a toast.
For when tomorrow comes;
I shall walk out as a ghost.

Or

will I?





Comments

Utkarsha Kotian said…
You should write more. Just saying.
Unknown said…
"To the nothingness of certainty;
shall I raise a toast.
For when tomorrow comes;
I shall walk out as a ghost.
Or Will I? " - WOW! Intriguing, mind-boggling stuff! Looking forward to More!
GomZ said…
Thank you both. I shall write more often. :)

Popular Posts