Dark.

Gullible; though I maybe.
Through the veil of deceit,
did I see.



A truth so foetid,
that my foothold on reality,
did quiver.

Nothingness forever,
Disparaged thoughts on life
did I foresee.

A Banshee shrieking.
Yet not a sound
did I hear.

A putrid stench,
of existence; to survive;
did I breathe.

The sun beating down,
Dust and beads of sweat;
did I taste.

To the vile crutches of humanity,
We remain slaves bound.
No farther than we go,
Pulled by the sinewy current,
back into the seeping well.

If Life's a journey,
You'd better swim well.
It's no mean backstroke
what you need.
It's a whole new sense.

To see through the dark.
Not look for the tunnel of light.
To stare at pitch black.
Till you are one with evil.

For evil, you see.
Is God's trick.
To bind you in fear.
To hold you down.

No matter what we say or do,
the judgement shall come to pass.
We see no fairies, nor angels in the dark.
It's all there is. It is everything.
The dark is a comforter.
It is a final piece.
In a life, we beg to keep.


It is a final piece.
In a life, we beg to keep.






Comments

Utkarsha Kotian said…
SO one more towards the dark side?
You do well with humour...why so serious?
GomZ said…
Depends on the mood :)

Popular Posts