The past relived today!

I feel better! I know that this is a blog and not twitter, but I'm considering charting every possible emotion change I face along with the reason.

This is for Teesha who made me smile today. The recollection of those days when I was a newbie on Orkut and we had added each other and had begun to talk absolute crap on gtalk, just reminds me of the bond we shared :)

It was fun speculating about our futures and professions with her instead of the usual "whats up" "nothing much" conversations and it definitely made me feel happy to have a friend who'd talk to great lengths about sense and nonsense at the same time.
Remember the time we spent hatching the plan to publish our own newspaper and all.. 
Time passed by and there was a drift but none which was too great for the great divide and today was the day I felt that I'd regained back the little of those memories, that trust returning.

The queen of the blind eyed citizens who craves for belgian dark chocolates and was willing to make me the king in exchange for them chocolates is back but with certain changes. I'm not the king anymore but just the member of an advisory committee and Teesha Drumroll Thomas is the queen! All hail! :D

Good to have you back, Tee!!
Goo goo ga ga !! Ziggy signing off !! :D

Comments

Divya said…
I have no idea why I like this so much, but...!

iLIKE! :)

Popular Posts