Utsav-10

"It ain't a fest! It's a faith!"

So began the massive, mother of all fests in Bangalore-UTSAV 10.
A few hiccups along the way but nothing that couldn't be handled. True, I was kind of repulsed by all the politics people resorted to gain power.

The three days of Utsav were hectic. Very much indeed and the very fact that we the waterboys [read as me mitra gaurav and shiv] could hang on was because we stuck to the work we had promised to deliver and not shirk off responsibilities.

Realised that when I'm at work, I turn into this monster of a person who cannot just take a joke especially if the person joking is sitting on his ass and not even offering to help. Impatience and Overbearing, I tend to burst off sarcasm, hard hitting sarcasm at anyone who is doing something which doesn't help.
Whiplash didn't really register in my mind as I was already feeling bad that the friends I'd invited had to watch it without me giving them company and the rising need for fresh cans at the main gate.


Though we did miss most of the events, I must say; Sitting in the Judges seat [after they left] to enjoy the last 20 minutes or so about Utsav without any worry of replacing cans, delivering bottles or keeping count seemed to bring our Utsav to a end with a flourish that even Picasso couldn't replicate.


Special thanks to Priyanka, Pratiksha and Aravind for your vehicles! :)
Fest-goers please note - Do not bring gel or deodorants to any fest :D

Cheers to us, Waterboys..


P.S. Weirdly I now have the sudden urge to be in a relationship! [Mom if you are reading this, don't freak out!] Its just the three days of Utsav; with work and all; I started to feel lonely and still am..

Comments

Utkarsha Kotian said…
For the PS.... :| A fest can't make you feel that way!

For the rest....next time be in the organizing team of some event or something, you'll have time to watch shows waterboy! :)
GomZ said…
A fest can make you feel that way.
You didn't see how many gals came in to BMS that day :-/

Yeah will do mam!
This time.
Core committee helper i'll be =)

Popular Posts