Contemplicated!

Everything in life you had ever wanted would have made you gone through scenarios of contemplation and well as complication.

One such thing, which culminated in me crying over a silly bunch of sour grapes[read Melton] to Utkarsha happened today. When all through your life, you expect something to come hit you smack in the face, like an opportunity which goes on to make you feel that it is perfectly suited for you and you gear up contemplating the pros and cons of that very same opportunity; till the end where you kind of neglect most signs which speak of complication and expecting a very happy and quite a dandy result.

But, alas!! What hit you smack in the face the second time makes you wish you could burrow into the deepest darkest hole you could find, rather than face the world which gives you the much acclaimed "head-bob" [as depicted by Richard to Monica in F.R.I.E.N.D.S]: contributing even more to the self-loathing alter ego of yours!

On March 18th 2010, the second smack hit me square on my face. Bruised and beaten, I just had to give in to the "wallowing in self pity" character for quite some time[till I realised that character is quite gay].

I learnt the hard way that there is more to life than working your ass off for a trip abroad. Hope the Melton Foundation has its share of successes in global change! Godspeed!

I'm now making sure that this blog goes on reaches to people who inspite reading it with emotions in their hearts think I'm some junkie in the early stages of his rehabilitation!

Fundamental Duties of mine as a blogger
1) I shall try to keep the posts as authentic as possible [HAHA!] 
2) I shall try to maintain decorum by not involving in the usage of certain words [ROFL]
3) I shall try to make it easy for you to understand what I'm trying to say [Evil grin]
4) Humour is a priority [Scout's honour!]

P.S. All drug, sexual, alcoholic references are just references. If you have a problem with them, I suggest you stop being an addict. :P



Comments

Utkarsha Kotian said…
I am your 1st follower!!
And I solemnly swear that I will follow every post of yours with full faith!! :P

Btw....crying ain't gay!!
Do I take this as you getting over Melton?
Just treat it as a bad break up!! Move on sher!!
GomZ said…
Things shall work out for the best! :)
Utkarsha Kotian said…
:)
More like it!
Looking forward to read more of your rants!

Btw...you did not read my 2nd post did u?
Avinash said…
Wow, nice rant :)
perhaps you should also mention that in the fundamental duty as a Blogger.

This is my space and I SHALL RANT ALL I WANT :)
GomZ said…
@ Utk.
Will read.. :)

@ Avinash.. :D
yeah.. Thats implied :D
Aruna said…
Gautham, you want to bring change in the world? Register with an NGO. :) Nothing will keep you as engaged or as happy. :)

There are going to be failures throughout life Gomzi(*Undue advantage of knowing the nick-name shall be used to the fullest :P), some unfairly so. You will not get things you deserve, maybe because of a bad day?

Don't give up. :) For me, you stood right there in the top, throughout the selection. I thought you deserved it as much as I did, one of the very few people who could make others feel as comfortable being your friends, as they do with their's. :)

Crying is never gay. It only shows how much something meant to you. :)

All the best. I am going to be following your blog. I want you to write as often as possible. :)
GomZ said…
Yay!
Aruna *hugs*
You're a sweetheart =)
Thanks !
I cannot believe I'm reading this comment now.

Better late than never eh? :)

I will walk, fly and even trudge on despite what I face.

I will be brave :)

And yes. It was a bad day. It has passed. :)

Popular Posts