Psych profile 1

Its a brand new start to college and I haven't felt that much has changed though it has, in huge volumes.
Chucking aside the personal lapses in self-judgement and loathing that I've engulfed myself in; I must say college seems to bring out a new person in me. 

Sometimes even a hug doesn't get me all cheered up but it so happens that a walk down the main road of BMSCE somehow brings out this happiness in me. Not just the bustling crowd or the vehicles. Not just the buildings or the greenery settling in a complex so peaceful. Its a mix of both that brings a smile upon my face. Every time. Well, not when I'm late to a class and am hurrying ahead like a giraffe with its ass on fire. You get the drift.




I want to be a stand up comedian. I really don't know why. I like being on the stage and really don't mind the stares from the humble and sometimes rather cheeky audience down below. I think I'll give it a try. YES! If you've got jokes and I mean you've created 'em then pass 'em to me and I'll try jotting a few more jokes down and performing when I get a chance. 


Reading a book - "A million little pieces" by James Frey. I was almost moved to tears when I started the book. Its nice and all, but after nearly 150 pages of torture and pain and suffering; I kind of started taking it slowly. A nice book though. Not a page turner. But something in between a self-help book and a Dementors tale!


This much is what has happened to me since like 2 months! Will keep you updated! Ciao! :)

Comments

Utkarsha Kotian said…
Ok....you need to speak to me ASAP...for the stand up thing....don't worry I ain't gonna ask you how many giraffe's running with their asses on fire you've seen! :)

Btw....that was a small update on the past 2 months! :(
GomZ said…
Haan zyaada likhunga pakka :P :D
But short is sweet na :P :D
Will contact :)
apurva shankar said…
write more soon..wanna read :)
n yeah pass me "A million little pieces" if u still have..=)
GomZ said…
Will try :)
Not my book! Will ask owner and pass it to you! :)

Popular Posts